We are delighted to announce our 2016 Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma 1 courses, in association with our global partner adidas® and our presenting partner FourFourTwo Performance.
The Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma 1 has been developed from 32 years of knowledge and work with the leading federations, clubs, managers and star names in International Football.
Youth Diploma 1 Course Overview:
The purpose of the Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma 1 is to give attendees, whether you are a professional academy coach, junior coach, teacher or parent a greater understanding of how to plan & deliver more effective coaching sessions.
This will be made possible by learning to use the Coerver® Coaching Session Planner which will provide a quick & easy solution for all attendees who would like to construct weekly, monthly or even season long programmes using proven, high quality drills & games from Coerver® Coaching, "The Worlds's Number 1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method".
• Drills and games developed over our 32 year history, that you can use to build sessions for many seasons using the Coerver® Coaching Session Planner
• The secrets Coerver® Coaching have used over the last 32 years to establish themselves as "The World's Number One Soccer Skills Teaching Method"
• Essential tips on how to improve your coaching & make your sessions more effective
The Coerver ® Coaching Youth Diploma 1 is a 2-day course that has been broken down into 4 modules that will be presented through lecture presentations & practical demonstrations:
• Module 1 - The Coerver® Approach To Coaching
• Module 2 - The Coerver® Curriculum
• Module 3 - Coerver® Session Planning for your Season
• Module 4 - Coerver® Tips To Be A Better Coach
Youth Diploma 1 Attendee Quotes
"These last two days on the Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma 1 course certainly made me a better coach, I have been a fan of Coerver® for many years".
Jose Morais, Former First Team Coach - Chelsea FC, Real Madrid CF, Inter Milan FC
"The foundations of great teaching have always been championed by Coerver® who have taken football and created a system by which any child, through hard work and good teaching can master the basic ball skills, that then lead onto their application in skilful play.
We are passionate about our football and the belief that we must develop our players to be the best they can be. The Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma 1 Course has just made this whole job so much easier."
Carl Lander, Assistant Head Teacher - St Aubyns School, Essex
"I enjoyed the Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma 1 course immensely, I feel the course did show me some variations on familiar themes and I enjoyed how both Alf and Scott presented the course".
David Connolly - Former Feyenoord, West Ham, Southampton & Republic of Ireland Striker
"I thought the Youth Diploma 1 course was excellent, Coerver® is the building block on which all football should be taught. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and it has really encouraged me towant to become a better coach".
Mark Williams, Grassroots Coach - Birmingham
"I thoroughly enjoyed the Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma 1 course, and would recommend that all coaches working with young players should attend".
Richard Beale, Development Squad Manager - Birmingham City FC
Youth Diploma 1 Information
• 2-days of expert tuition from Coerver® Director
• Pro Club training facilities
• Full course resource material
• Session Planner DVD content
• Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma 1 Certificate of Attendance
€249.00 per coach
There are limited places on each course, so don't miss out, book your place now to avoid disappointment.